MD, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
Residency in Pediatrics, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon NH
Fellowship in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon NH
Kari Roberts, M.D. is Associate Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Neonatology. She earned her M.D. degree at the University of Minnesota and completed her pediatric residency and neonatal-perinatal medicine fellowship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire. In addition to attending in the NICU at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital and the Special Care Nurseries at Fairview Ridges and Southdale hospitals, Dr. Roberts is involved in research regarding pre-medication for elective intubations. Her other research interests include newborn resuscitation, pain and physiologic responses during invasive procedures, and resident competency and training.
Awards & Recognition
- Clinical/Translational Paper of the Year (Associate or Full Professor), Department of Pediatrics (2019)
- Clinical Research and Innovation Award, Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota (2018)
- Innovator in Clinical Practice, Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota (2017)
- Best Doctors in America® (2011-2012, 2013)
- Roberts KD, Brown R, Lampland AL, Leone TA, Rudser KD, Finer NN, Rich WD, Merritt TA, Czynski AJ, Kessel JM, Tipnis SM, Stepka EC, Mammel MC (2018) Laryngeal Mask Airway for Surfactant Administration in Neonates: A Randomized, Controlled Trial, Journal of Pediatrics 193, 40-46.
- American Board of Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine