How to Apply
To apply for the Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship, the applicant must:
- Be on track to complete dermatology residency and become board-eligible in Dermatology.
- Be either certified by or eligible for the American Board of Dermatology. If board eligible, must take the board at the first opportunity and obtain board certification.
Applicants are required to have the following documents in order to apply to programs:
- Complete and submit SFMatch application form (online)
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Medical school transcript(s), and translation if not in English
- Copy of medical school diploma
- ECFMG certificate (applicable to International Graduates and only if applicable)
- Three letters of recommendation (residency pediatrics director (or equivalent), residency program chair, and/or pediatric dermatologist with whom applicant has spent significant time).