We are conducting a research study on individuals with Active Non-Segmental Vitiligo. The purpose of this research study is to learn more about the safety, tolerability and effectiveness of an investigational drug. This study will compare the investigational oral drug to a placebo (inactive substance) to see how well the investigational drug works.
- Men and women between 18-65 years of age.
- Diagnosed with active non-segmental Vitiligo for at least 3 months
- Facial involvement.
- Must be willing to stop using other types of medications to treat Vitiligo throughout the study
- Attend 17 visits over 44 weeks
- Other requirements, which the study team will review with you
This study is being conducted by Dr. Maria Hordinsky in the University Of Minnesota Department Of Dermatology. For additional information, please visit the study page on ClinicalTrials.gov /NCT03715829
Contact the study coordinator: 612-624-5721 or email: email@example.com