- James Leathers (Vanderbilt University) working with Dr. Jose Debes in Cordoba, Argentina on research studies on Hepatitis E in immunosuppressed hosts.
- Alex Rowan (Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University) working with Dr. William Stauffer in Kampala, Uganda on mental health screening and diagnostic tools for refugee populations.
- Ali Sawani (Central Florida University) working with Dr. Katherine Anderson in Bangkok, Thailand on numerous infectious disease studies.
- Lye-Yeng Wong (Dartmouth University) working with Dr. Jason Baker in Cape Town, South Africa on HIV research studies.
- Sarah Bridge (University of Utah) working with Dr. David Boulware in Mbarara, Uganda
- Philip Bystrom (University of Western Michigan) working with Dr. David Boulware in Mbarara, Uganda and Bangkok, Thailand
- "Diagnostic accuracy of Xpert MTB/RIF Ultra for tuberculous meningitis in HIV-infected adults: a prospective cohort study." Publication
- "Hemolytic uremic syndrome caused by E. coli O157 infection." Publication
- John Diehl (Emory University) working with Sarah Cusick, PhD in Kampala, Uganda
- Andrew Flynn (University of Colorado) working with Dr. David Boulware in Kampala, Uganda
- "Coca-Cola's multifaceted threat to global public health." Publication
- "Treatment-based risk factors for tuberculosis drug resistance in Bolivia" 46th Union World Conference on Lung Health, Cape Town, South Africa. Dec 5, 2015.
- "Socioeconomic position, survival and viral suppression in a ten-year follow-up cohort of Ugandan patients receiving antiretroviral therapy." 21st International AIDS Conference, Durban, South Africa. July 19, 2016
- "Evolving Failures in the Delivery of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Care: Lessons From a Ugandan Meningitis Cohort 2006-2016." Publication
- Ericka Jaramillo (Mount Sinai Medical School) working with Sarah Cusick, PhD in Kampala, Uganda
- "Delaying the start of iron until 28 days after antimalarial treatment is associated with lower incidence of subsequent illness in children with malaria and iron deficiency." Publication
- Nicole Stephens (Wake Forest University) working with Drs. Anne Frosch and David Boulware in Kampala, Uganda
- Casey Sautter (UMN), working in Kampala, Uganda with Chandy John on his study:
- Novel use of hydroxyurea in an African region with malaria: Protocol for a randomized controlled clinical trial. Publication
- Chandler Villaverde (Brown University), working in Kampala, Uganda with Chandy John on his study, "Neurodevelopmental Outcomes in Children with Severe Malaria"
- Wendy Fujita (Emory University), working in Kampala, Uganda with David Boulware and Kirsten Nielsen:
- "Antimicrobial Resistance in Uganda and the Urgent Need for Standardized Reporting and a National Surveillance Program" (invited presentation to CDC Antimicrobial Resistance Taskforce)
- Oludare Odumade (UMN), working in Kisumu, Kenya with Chandy John
- Decrease in Numbers of Naive and Resting B Cells in HIV-Infected Kenyan Adults Leads to a Proportional Increase in Total and Plasmodium falciparum–Specific Atypical Memory B Cells. Publications
- Jonathan Dyal (Johns Hopkins), working in Kampala, Uganda with David Boulware and Kirsten Nielsen:
- Reproducibility of CSF quantitative culture methods for estimating rate of clearance in cryptococcal meningitis. Publication
- Leptospira seroprevalence and risk factors in health center patients in Hoima district, Western Uganda. Publication
- Elissa Butler (UMN), working in Kampala, Uganda with David Boulware:
- Multisite validation of cryptococcal antigen lateral flow assay and quantification by laser thermal contrast. Publication
- Pilot study of a population-based survey to assess the prevalence of surgical conditions in Uganda. Publication
Blood utilization at a national referral hospital in sub-Saharan Africa. Publication
Surgeons Overseas Assessment of Surgical Need (SOSAS) Uganda: Update for Household Survey. Publication
- Geospatial analysis of unmet pediatric surgical need in Uganda. Publication
- Epidemiology of pediatric surgical needs in low-income countries. Publication
- Quantifying the pediatric surgical need in Uganda: results of a nationwide cross-sectional, household survey. Publication
- Burden of Surgical Conditions in Uganda: A Cross-sectional Nationwide Household Survey. Publication
- Improving surgical access in rural Africa through a surgical camp model. Publication