We encourage students to present their research at regional and national conferences such as these listed below. Also check professional societies. Many have undergraduate poster events at their annual meetings. Examples are the American Society for Cell Biology, American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Society for Neuroscience.
- Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
- National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR)
- American Indian Science & Engineering Society (AISES)
- Society for Chicanos/Hispanics & Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- Minority Access to Research Careers (MARC)
- National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers (NOBCChE)
LSSURP Participants Presenting their Research at ABRCMS 2018