We anticipate rescheduling this conference in the fall. More details will be provided later.
INAUGURAL HEAL Center Conference in Integration Science and Practice:
Matchmaking to Address Nutrition and Physical Activity-Related Health Disparities
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
***Update on Coronavirus: We are aware of the unfortunate situation around COVID-19 virus and its implications for travel and gathering. Your health & safety is our main priority. We have currently postponed the conference. We will let you know when the conference is rescheduled.***
Join the HEAL Center for a national, full-day event that will connect innovators across policy, clinical care, research, and community to build integrative capacity and create a dynamic network of people to address health disparities, obesity, healthy eating, and physical activity.
The program includes:
- Full panel of high-profile national integrators across research, clinical practice, community, and policy domains
- Matchmaking among participants across multiple domains to foster innovative integration
- Network development activities to connect integrators
- Big Integrative Idea competition - the winning team will receive a $10k grant to pursue their integration idea!
Matchmaking and networking will focus on:
- Healthy food access and food insecurity
- Built environment and physical activity
- Healthy eating and food skills