Students can learn more about the University of Minnesota Medical School by attending one of our upcoming events, where they will have the opportunity to network and gain insight into the admissions process.
Pre-Med Information Sessions
The Medical School hosts no registration required information sessions during the academic year. In these sessions, current medical students share their experiences and Office of Admissions staff discuss a variety of topics, including:
- Program availability and educational opportunities
- Selection criteria for admission
- Application information
Upcoming Information Sessions
Join the Office of Admissions for webinar and Q&A sessions about the application process.
Your Journey to Medicine: A conversation with BIPOC Faculty
April 29, 2021
12:00 – 1:00 PM (CST)
Zoom Link to Professional Development Session
Engage in conversation and career exploration with our Faculty Physician Panelists, who will be reflecting on their personal journeys to medicine, medical education, and commitment to service. Panelists include:
- David D. Hamlar, MD, DDS; Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Nersi Nikakhtar, MD; Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Tseganesh Selameab, MD; Assistant Professor, Department of Internal Medicine