The University of Minnesota Medical School follows the policy of the University of Minnesota:
Actions can be taken against persons committing harassment under the Student Conduct Code, the University Grievance Policy, and/or State and Federal Law.
If you are a victim of or a witness to racial or ethnic harassment, you should contact:
- University Police: (612) 624-3550
- Medical School EEO Officer, Mary Tate: (612) 625-1494 or (612) 626-2173
- Office of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: (612) 624-9547
- Student Judicial Affairs: (612) 624-6073
- To get Immediate Police Assistance, Call 911