WHEN TO APPLY
The Program offers admission to students for both Fall and Spring semesters. Applications are accepted at any time and are reviewed on a rolling basis. Admissions decisions are typically made within 30 days after all application materials have been received by the Program.
- Applications received December 16th - August 15th will be considered for Fall Semester enrollment.
- Applications received August 16th - December 15th will be considered for Spring Semester enrollment.
Due to our position in the Medical School we are not a freshman admitting program. Applicants must have completed or in progress 26 or more transferable credits with a GPA of 2.0 or higher at the time of application.
- Please follow the steps in our Applicant Portal Application System to submit all required documentation and complete the application process.
- In the secure portal, applicants will find directions for the required materials including application forms and the supplemental materials. All materials should be submitted electronically.
- The portal allows for logging in and out; applicants are not expected to complete all aspects of the application in one sitting. Once an applicant has verified their email then they use the token password to sign-in here.
- Applications will be forwarded to the Program of Mortuary Science for review once they are complete, so please be sure to provide any/all documentation and information requested as part of the application as soon as possible.