WHEN TO APPLY
The Program offers admission to students for both Fall and Spring semesters. Applications are accepted at any time and are reviewed on a rolling basis. Admissions decisions are typically made within 30 days after all application materials have been received by the Program.
- Applications received December 16th - August 15th will be considered for Fall Semester enrollment.
- Applications received August 16th - December 15th will be considered for Spring Semester enrollment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the steps in our Application System to submit all required documentation.
If you are a current or former University of Minnesota student complete the Change of Campus, Change of College, or Additional Undergraduate Degree Program Application.
If you are new to the University of Minnesota system the Golden Gopher Application is for you.
- Applications will not be forwarded to the Program of Mortuary Science for review until they are complete, so please be sure to provide any/all documentation and information requested as part of the application as soon as possible.
- Once all materials for both components are received and verified your application will be reviewed by the Mortuary Science Admissions Committee.
- Please do not hesitate to contact the Program of Mortuary Science Office at any time with questions you might have about the application process.