WHEN TO APPLY
The Program offers admission to students for both Fall and Spring semesters. Applications are accepted at any time and are reviewed on a rolling basis. Admissions decisions are typically made within 30 days after all application materials have been received by the Program.
- Applications received December 16th - August 15th will be considered for Fall Semester enrollment.
- Applications received August 16th - December 15th will be considered for Spring Semester enrollment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the steps in our Application System to submit all required documentation and complete the application process.
- In the secure portal, applicants will find directions for the required materials including application forms and the supplemental materials.
- The portal allows for logging in and out; applicants are not expected to complete all aspects of the application in one sitting.
- All materials should be submitted electronically.
- Applications will not be forwarded to the Program of Mortuary Science for review until they are complete, so please be sure to provide any/all documentation and information requested as part of the application as soon as possible.
- Please do not hesitate to contact the Program of Mortuary Science Office at any time with questions you might have about the application process.