WHEN TO APPLY
The Program offers admission to students for both Fall and Spring semesters. Applications are accepted at any time, and are reviewed on a rolling basis. Admissions decisions are typically made within 30 days after all applications materials have been received by the Program.
Application deadlines are as follows:
- Fall Semester: August 15
- Spring Semester: December 15
HOW TO APPLY
You will need to submit the following materials:
- An On-line Application Form (Please select the one form that is applicable to your situation)
- Transfer Student Application Form
- Complete this form if you have never taken any courses at the University of Minnesota.
- Change of College Application Form
- Complete this form if you are a current or former University of Minnesota Student and/or graduate.
- A Professional Statement
- A Letter of Recommendation
Note: The Professional Statement and Letter of Recommendation Instruction Forms will be e-mailed to you once your on-line Application Form has been received by the Program.
We understand you may have questions about applying to the Program. Please do not hesitate to call or e-mail with any questions you may have. You can reach our advisers at email@example.com or by telephone at (612) 624-6464.