Dementia Capable Health Care Systems
Please join the Aging Studies Interdisciplinary Graduate Group on Thursday, November 16 from 1:30 – 2:30 pm at Bentson Healthy Communities Center in Weaver-Densford Hall for a presentation and discussion on “Dementia Capable Health Care Systems.”
Presenters include Soo Borson, MD and Patty Carlson, MPH, Co-Leads of the Minnesota Brain Aging Research Collaborative (M-BARC).
Come for an interesting presentation and discussion on issues including:
- What are dementia-capable health care systems?
- Why do we need them?
- What’s missing in health systems now?
- New federal incentives to improve health care for people living with dementia and their families
- Opportunities for research
- Light snacks and beverages will be served.
Everyone is welcome, but please sign up in advance.