DO Hospital Days
Osteopathic students meet UMN Family Medicine representatives in the exhibit hall during DO Hospital Days at Des Moines University, A.T. Still University, and Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences.
About 25 percent of all current UMN family medicine residents are osteopathic medical school graduates. Learn about our annual osteopathic medicine department course and additional ways we support and promote osteopathic medicine during residency training. While two of our eight residency programs are ACGME Osteopathic Recognized (Mankato and North Memorial), all programs seek osteopathic candidates.
DFMCH representatives at DO Hospital Days:
- Wendy Nowak - Mankato Recruitment Specialist
- Eric Valder, DO - Mankato PGY3
- Kate Baillon, DO, MPH - Methodist PGY3
- Tanner Nissly, DO - North Memorial faculty
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019: Des Moines University
- Thursday, September 12, 2019: A.T. Still University
- Friday, September 13, 2019: Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences