An Hour with the Scholars Celebrating the University's 2020 Community-Engaged Scholars Awardees
Author: | February 19, 2021
On MONDAY, MARCH 15, 2021 - 12:00 PM the An Hour with the Scholars event will honor and showcase the work of the University of Minnesota 2020 Community-Engaged Scholars Award recipients virtually hosted by Associate Vice President for Public Engagement Andrew Furco and Vice Provost for Faculty and Academic Affairs Rebecca Ropers, with special guest Executive Vice President and Provost Rachel Croson.
There will be breakout sessions and presentations by all ten 2020 award recipients:
- Diana Dalbotten, associate program director, College of Science and Engineering;
- David Feinberg, associate professor, College of Liberal Arts;
- Priscilla Flynn, associate professor, School of Dentistry;
- V.V. Ganeshananthan, assistant professor, College of Liberal Arts;
- Mary Hermes, associate professor, College of Education and Human Development;
- Mai Na Lee, associate professor, College of Liberal Arts;
- Ruby Nguyen, associate professor, School of Public Health;
- Laura Palombi, assistant professor, University of Minnesota Duluth School of Pharmacy
- Rebekah Pratt, assistant professor, School of Medicine; and
- Luverne Seifert, senior teaching specialist, College of Liberal Arts.
The event is free and public; registration is required.