Spinal Cord Injury Research at the University of Minnesota: A Community Research Presentation
Come learn about new Spinal Cord Injury Research being done at the University of Minnesota! After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Agenda (all times CT)
- 5:30pm | Introduction: Rob Wudlick
- 5:35pm | Dr. Leslie Morse: "Ongoing Spinal Cord Injury Clinical Trials"
- 5:45pm | Dr. Kimberly Monden: "Spinal Cord Injury and Psychosocial Outcomes: Resilience, Injustice, and Stigma"
- 5:55pm | Dr. Ann Van de Winkel: “Mind and Body Approaches to Reduce Neuropathic Pain in Adults with Spinal Cord Injury”
- 6:05pm | Dr. Paula Ludewig: "Investigating a New Ergonomic Manual Wheelchair Design"
- 6:15pm | Dr. Rebekah Summers: “Transcutaneous Spinal Cord Stimulation for Upper Extremity Performance”
- 6:25pm | Dr. Ann Parr: "3D Bioprinted 'Mini-Spinal Cords' to Reconnect the Injured Spinal Cord"
- 6:35pm | Dr. Ricardo Battaglino: “Biomarkers of Neuropathic Pain”
- 6:45pm | Dr. Ramiro Quintá: “Potential Biological Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury Repair”
- 6:55pm | Dr. David Darrow: “ESTAND: Epidural Spinal Cord Stimulation Study Update”
- 7:05pm | Questions and Answers
- 7:30pm | End
Have a question? Please contact Rob Wudlick