The Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Council launched a 2018 Pediatric-focused revival of the former campus-wide "No Hate" campaign. Join us in creating a welcoming, safe, and respectful workplace and community for all by wearing a button.
Pick-up your button at the following locations:
- Pediatric Department Head's Office - MB665 East Building, West Bank
- Dr. Catherine Bendel's Office - MB626 East Building, West Bank
- EDI Administrative Assistant's Office - MB613 East Building, West Bank
- OPs Finance & Accounting Office - 13-106 PWB, East Bank
- OPs Human Resources Office - 717 Delaware, 3rd Floor, East Bank
- From EDIC members across campus
When wearing this button, consider these things we each can do to create a welcoming, safe and respectful campus for all:
- We can respect each other.
- We can treat each other with human decency.
- We can promote healing.
- We can help each other.
- We can intentionally reflect on our own roles and power and show up in collaboration with people who have been marginalized.
- We can stand together for respect, for each person’s right to be here to learn, to work, to teach.
- We can aspire to create an amazing world together.