We are updating our contact information to be sure we can reach you with any new information that may be helpful to your care and quality of life as a childhood cancer survivor.
Did you know...
There are now more than 350,000 survivors of childhood cancer and adolescent cancer in the US.
- Most survivors in the US don't get the specialized care that they need.
- Most survivor health problems can be treated or controlled with early detection and diagnosis.
- Our Childhood Cancer Survivor Program cares for survivors of all ages - both children and adults.
- During your visit, you will be updated on the latest research opportunities specifically for childhood cancer survivors.
- After every visit to our Childhood Cancer Survivor Program, you get a typed summary of your previous treatments and survivor-specific care plan moving forward.
Questions & Appointment Scheduling
For survivors age 21 and younger: 612-365-8100
For survivors age 22 or older: 612-625-5411