The Minnesota Spinal Cord Injury Research Retreat is a semi-annual conference hosted by the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine to bring local, national, and international leaders in various specialties to initiate collaborative efforts aimed at tackling key issues in spinal cord injury research and care. This conference is designed to bring a diverse group of people together, including researchers, industry and members of the SCI community, to identify areas of potential collaborations and create synergies aimed at improving the lives of people with SCI through research and state of the art clinical care.
The next formal Minnesota Spinal Cord Injury Research Retreat is to be held in early 2021. More information will be available soon.
- General Information
The research retreat is appropriate for clinicians, researchers, members of the SCI community, industry, and state officials.
• Identify areas of potential collaborations.
• Create synergies aimed at improving the lives of people with SCI through research and state of the art clinical care.
• Apply a team approach to the assessment, evaluation and treatment of SCI patients.
• Explain the advantages and challenges of available and prospect industry technology.
• Discuss the complications and management of SCI patients.
Previous Meeting Materials
Please click the buttons below to access the meeting materials for the retreat held on January 25, 2020.