Faculty at the Medical School are actively engaged in research on COVID-19 that will result in new knowledge, treatments and drug trials. Faculty and staff are stepping up and creating creative solutions to this unprecedented challenge.
The University of Minnesota Medical School is currently performing clinical research trials to find treatments for COVID-19.
- View all current clinical trials
- View the Clinical Trials Guidance Document
- View the FAQs regarding COVID-19 clinical research
Guiding Research During the Pandemic: Vice Dean's Office Communications
Resources and Funding Opportunities
- OVPR COVID-19 Guidance for the Research Community (inc. SPA & IRB)
- OVPR COVID-19 Rapid Response Grants
- Outside Funding Opportunities