Our researchers have substantial support: state-of-the-art facilities, extensive funding opportunities, a collaborative work environment, and outstanding research support services.
Nurtured by funds, facilities, partnerships, and technologies, our researchers lead the way to discovering the treatments of tomorrow.
- Biomedical Discovery District—Academic Health Center researchers working side by side in world-class, modern facilities that foster collaboration
- Experts@MN—Find a research collaborator by searching topics and profiles generated through the Scopus © publication database
- Bio-Medical Library—Researcher support, instruction and reference services, and strong collections
- University offices: Clinical and Translational Science Institute | Office of the Vice President for Research | Institutional Review Board
The Research Services website lists the many University of Minnesota units that serve researchers.
The Research Toolkit curates tools, templates, information, and guidance from the University and beyond.
Research Programs, Process and Tools
- Clinical Research Project Status Tool - Pulls data from several systems providing research teams a quick and easy way to understand each study’s current status with a portfolio.