NanoString’s GeoMx® Digital Spatial Profiler (DSP) combines the best of spatial and molecular profiling technologies by generating a whole tissue image at single cell resolution and digital profiling data for 10’s-1,000’s of RNA or Protein analytes for up to 4 tissue slides per day (including FFPE, see below). This unique combination of high-plex, high-throughput spatial profiling enables researchers to rapidly and quantitatively assess the biological implications of the heterogeneity within tissue samples.
GeoMx DSP Workflow
Explore biology with more targets (>20,000) and more analytes (RNA & Protein) to get to your publishable discovery data faster.
Expand your research scope and/or collaborations to access more sample types. From FFPE and Fresh Frozen to the most challenging sample types, your research is not limited by type of sample leading to broader discovery and faster data.
Discover & publish the biology faster
Integrated interactive analysis between tissue and expression resulting in truly spatial biological interpretation
- Distinguish statistical changes between groups (e.g. t-tests, linear mixed models) to determine if biologically significant or an outlier.
- Visualize large data matrices using clustering analyses to determine significant changes associated with specific tissue morphology or cell type
- Understand which genes and pathways are altered in spatially annotated datasets
- Integrated nCounter and NGS data QC provide seamless data quality assessment. Normalization by cell density (automated cell counting) or area based normalization.
- Perform pathway analyses to understand disease mechanisms of action and identify novel targets.
- Integrate custom biostatistics scripts for enhanced analysis
- Exportable publication quality images and figures