Donate & Get Involved
Giving to History of Medicine
Thank you for your interest in supporting the work of the Program in the History of Medicine at the University of Minnesota.
The Program in the History of Medicine has two funds that you can donate to:
John Eyler Graduate Student Travel Fund: This fund covers research expenses incurred by commendable graduate students in their pursuit of the Ph.D. in the history of medicine.
Program in the History of Medicine Fund: This fund provides graduate student and programming support.
Ways to Make a Gift
Here are three ways to make a gift:
- Online through the University of Minnesota Foundation’s secure website.
- Using the “Search” box at the bottom of the web page, type in the name of the fund you wish to donate to.
- Click on the “Give Now” button of the fund you wish to donate to.
- By mail. Send your check to the University of Minnesota Foundation, P.O. Box 860266 Minneapolis, MN 55486-0266.
- By phone with a credit card, by calling 800-775-2187 or 612-624-3333.
- When making your gift, please be sure to specify the Program in the History of Medicine. All gifts are received and processed by the University of Minnesota Foundation.
In advance, thank you for your confidence in our work and for your generosity!