This page features projects of the NCGSH. Please click on the link(s) to the right to learn more.
- Received $87,500 in grant funding.
- Published in 15 peer-reviewed journals and publications.
- Gave over 100 presentations across five international conferences, 12 national conferences, and 15 local conferences, reaching thousands of people.
- Partnered with regional surgeons to establish cohesive measurement of sexual functioning post gender confirmation surgery.
- Spearheaded an international initiative for the importance of transgender sexual rights.
- Built collaborations with over 10 international/national/local organizations dedicated to transgender advocacy, health and well-being.
- Completing a handbook for transfeminine women, post gender confirmation surgery, to support sexual pleasure education.
- Developing a multimodal (online) educational curricula to train providers in the GALA™ model.
- Faculty serving on the WPATH Standards of Care document revision committee.
- Finalizing MyGender Dolls; a therapeutic tool for working with children, similar to paper dress up dolls.