Current Residents & Fellows
Resources for current residents and fellows
Find administrative, educational, employment, financial, and support information to help you during your program.
GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION COMMITTEE
The Graduate Medical Education Committee (GMEC) provides oversight to graduate medical education programs, including maintenance of individual program accreditation and assurance of adequate institutional support. The committee provides similar service to non-accredited programs and those accredited by other agencies.
- Committee Chair:Melissa Brunsvold, MD, Professor, Department of Surgery
- Administrative Contact: Molly Pierson, GME Accreditation Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee Meeting Frequency and Details: The committee meets monthly on the 4th Tuesday.
- Agenda deadline: First Friday of every month
Contact email@example.com for further information.
GMEC Resident Representatives:
- Ahmad Abutaka - Surgery Resident
- Bukky Akingbola -OBGYN Resident
- Kellen Albrecht - Cardiovascular Disease Fellow
- Jeremiah Atkinson - Psychiatry Resident
- Brianna Engelson - Psychiarty Resident
- Leah Jordan - Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine
- Steven Qi - Surgery Resident
- Joshua Vandeburgh - Neurology Resident
- Talitha Wilson - Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Resident
RESIDENT & FELLOW FORUM
The resident and fellow forum is designed create space where all residents and fellows are invited to gather, and share their ideas. Forum dates for AY 2022-2023 are as follows:
- September 6, 2022 4-5 pm
- November 1, 2022 4-5 pm
- January 10, 2023 4-5 pm
- March 7, 2023 4-5 pm
The GME team will work with the resident and fellow community to invite guests to participate in the forum regarding topics of importance to them.
More information about the forums will be provided through the monthly resident/fellow newsletter and other modes of communication.
Check your email for zoom information to login!