Services and Requests
The programs within the Center for Learning Health Systems Sciences offer a diverse array of services in support of our mission to establish an iterative cycle of leveraging existing evidence, gathering new knowledge, applying our work into direct population health action, and developing the learning health system field through education.
Healthcare Innovation Program for Implementation and Evaluation (HI-PIE) consists of:
- Evidence Synthesis evaluates topic areas where evidence is emerging or where evidence gaps exist to inform and adapt clinical practice; services include a range of reviews, such as systematic and scoping reviews and meta-analyses.
- Rapid Prospective Evaluation (RapidEval) features the unique opportunity for investigators to be supported in generating high-quality new evidence on healthcare practices. Do you have an idea that could improve patient outcomes and experiences? Request a consult (below) or submit your idea in one of the biannual call for proposals.
Program for Clinical AI (P4AI) develops, validates, and implements artificial intelligence tools (e.g. models, clinical decision support) to improve healthcare delivery.
Digital Technology Innovation (DTI) evaluates and advances knowledge around the rapidly growing area of digital health and digital transformation, broadly defined as the use of technology to improve health and wellness.
Innovative Methods & Data Science (IMDS) consults on modern study designs and data analytic methods relevant to health systems data for accountable, interpretable, impactful and fair analysis of health system data.
Practice-Based Research Network (PBRN) facilitates practice-based research and innovation guided by community, providers and staff, and stakeholders in the M Health Fairview primary care clinics.
Services Request Process
The request review process will take approximately 2-4 weeks depending on the type of request. An update will be provided after each step. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Complete the brief services request form.
Note: form does not save works in progress, must enter and submit in one instance.
- CLHSS leadership will review and route to applicable program/unit for science assessment.
Additional information may be requested, if needed.
- When applicable, an IT feasibility assessment will be conducted.
- Upon completion of these reviews, an intake decision will be made.
If accepted, the work will be prioritized and a kick-off meeting scheduled.