Sr. Research Associate, Genome Engineering Services
- Bachelor’s degree required with 5+ years of experience, preferred in molecular biology, cell biology or related biological fields.
- Masters with 2-5 years of related academic or industrial experience in cell biology/molecular biology.
Research Associate, Cell Culture and Stem Cell Media Operations and Support Services
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a biological science with a minimum of 0 to 2 years of relevant laboratory experience. Previous lab and cell culture experience preferred. Candidates must have the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment with a sense of priority. Attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- See job posting
Technician, Cell Manufacturing
- Laboratory skills and training including expertise in mammalian cell culture, aseptic technique, cell culture techniques, sterile media preparation, and clean room maintenance
- Experience in GMP manufacturing is a plus
- BS degree in one of the Life Sciences or Engineering disciplines including Biomedical Engineering, Cell Biology, or Tissue Engineering
- Highly proficient in adherent mammalian cell culture with at least 2 years of experience with confidence and proficiency in aseptic technique
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Enthusiasm for a collaborative work culture and desire to make a positive impact
- See job posting
University of Minnesota
Researcher 2 in the Division of Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant & Cellular Therapy
BS/BA and 1 year of related experience or equivalent combination a combination of education and work experience to equal five (5) years. See job posting.