Joint Accreditation has specific requirements in order for OCPD to award credit for courses. To be eligible for credit, utilize the guidelines and templates below during course planning. If you are looking for a template or resource and do not see it here, email email@example.com. Our template library is currently being updated to reflect recent changes.
- Accreditation Language and Marketing Materials Guidelines
- Budget Guidelines
- Course Director and Planning Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- Presenter Guidelines
- Commercial Logo and Promotional Materials Guidelines
- NEW - Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education
- On-site Materials Guidelines