We value the important work of the Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) Coordinators, Course Directors and Planning Committees and recognize your role in educating the healthcare team while ensuring compliance with accreditation criteria. Please review the resources below and contact OCPD if you have questions or need support at email@example.com.
All Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) that are accredited by the University of Minnesota Office of Continuing Professional Development are now managed using the CE Portal. RSS Coordinators will use the RSS Dashboard to manage the administration of their sessions including scheduling, adding speakers, collecting financial disclosures, uploading presentations for peer review if necessary, generating the required flyers, and more. Note that all sessions must be marked as approved a minimum of 24 hours prior to the start of the session to be eligible for credit; credit cannot be awarded retroactively and OCPD does not conduct final reviews during non-business hours.
- RSS Dashboard Guide - March 2022 update
- RSS Dashboard Overview Video
- Important Information: NEW Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education
- Information for RSS Learners on CE Portal Account Creation and How to Claim RSS Attendance/Credit
- Join OCPD Staff Wednesdays from 1:00 - 1:30 CST for RSS Drop In Sessions if you have questions about your series. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a calendar invite to this weekly session.
FY23 RSS (July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023)
- FY23 Welcome Slides Template for RSS Coordinator's Use
- Submit your application to renew your existing RSS or apply for a new RSS for FY23 here
- New service - converting recorded RSS Sessions to asynchronous online course
Did you know that OCPD’s CE Portal can also host online video-based courses? OCPD is pleased to offer each FY23 RSS the opportunity to select one approved FY23 RSS session and convert it to an accredited, asynchronous online course free of charge. If you want to convert additional sessions, there is a fee for each conversion. Check out this resource for more information about the requirements, fees, and process.