Remember: You can continue to hold virtual RSS Sessions - See the Frequently Asked Questions - Can RSS activities be live streamed? resource for more information.
We value the important work of the Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) Coordinators, Course Directors and Planning Committees and recognize your role in educating the healthcare team while ensuring compliance with accreditation criteria. Please review the resources below and contact OCPD if you have questions or need support at email@example.com.
All Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) that are accredited by the University of Minnesota Office of Continuing Professional Development are now managed using the CE Portal. RSS Coordinators will use the RSS Dashboard to manage the administration of their sessions including scheduling, adding speakers, collecting financial disclosures, uploading presentations for peer review if necessary, and more. Note that all sessions must be marked as approved the day prior to the session date to be eligible for credit; credit cannot be awarded retroactively.
- Join OCPD Staff Wednesdays from 1:00 - 2:00 CST for RSS Drop In Sessions if you have questions about your series. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a calendar invite to this weekly session.
- RSS Coordinator Training Session Video
- RSS Coordinator Manual FY22
- FY22 RSS Welcome Slides Template for RSS Coordinator Use
- NEW: Important Information: NEW Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education
- FY22 Information for RSS Learners on CE Portal Account Creation and How to Claim RSS Attendance/Credit
- August 2021 RSS Update
- December 2021 RSS Update
- Online FY22 RSS Application - use this form to request accreditation for any new Regularly Scheduled Series