We value the important work of the Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) Coordinators, Course Directors and Planning Committees and recognize your role in educating the healthcare team while ensuring compliance with accreditation criteria. Please review the resources below and contact OCPD if you have questions or need support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All RSS that are accredited by the University of Minnesota Office of Continuing Professional Development are now managed using the CE Portal. RSS Coordinators will use the RSS Dashboard to manage the administration of their sessions including scheduling, adding speakers, collecting financial disclosures, uploading presentations for peer review if necessary, generating the required flyers, and more. Note that all sessions must be in a 'pending' status a minimum of 24 hours prior to the start of the session to be eligible for credit; credit cannot be awarded retroactively and OCPD does not conduct final reviews during non-business hours.
- RSS Dashboard Guide and Process Requirements for RSS Coordinators and Planning Committees
- Important Information for all Planning Committee Members: Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education
- Session Welcome Slides Template for RSS Coordinator's Use
- Information for RSS Learners on CE Portal Account Creation and How to Claim RSS Attendance/Credit
- Join OCPD Staff Wednesdays from 1:00 - 1:30 CST for RSS Drop In Sessions if you have questions about your series. Contact email@example.com if you need a calendar invite to this weekly session.
FY24 RSS (July 1, 2023 - June 30, 2024)
- FY24 RSS Application is now available. This is for RSS activities wishing to renew their accreditation for FY24 and any new RSS activities seeking accreditation. Submit your application by June 1, 2023 if you plan to start your sessions in July 2023.