Remember: You can continue to hold virtual RSS Sessions - See the Frequently Asked Questions - Can RSS activities be live streamed? resource for more information.
We value the important work of the Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) Coordinators, Course Directors and Planning Committees and recognize your role in educating the healthcare team while ensuring compliance with accreditation criteria. Please review the resources below and contact OCPD if you have questions or need support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have some exciting changes and updates to RSS in FY22.
- Online FY22 RSS Application - applications are due by June 1, 2021
- Once OCPD begins processing your submitted application, Course Directors and Planning Committee Members will receive an email to log into the CE Portal and complete their financial disclosure forms. Please complete this step promptly to ensure your application gets approved.
- OCPD will email you an official approval once your application has been processed and you can begin working in the RSS Dashboard.
- Join OCPD Staff Wednesdays from 1:00 - 2:00 CST for RSS Drop In Sessions if you have questions about your series. Contact email@example.com if you need a calendar invite to this weekly session.
- RSS Coordinator Training Session Video
- RSS Coordinator Manual FY22
- FY22 RSS Welcome Slides Template for RSS Coordinator Use
- Financial Disclosure and Conflict of Interest Review Guidance for Course Directors
- FY22 Information for RSS Learners on CE Portal Account Creation and How to Claim RSS Attendance/Credit
FY21 Materials and Process Updates
FY21 begins with your July 1, 2020 sessions – here is what you need to know for FY21:
- Review the updated RSS process overview
- Review key resources for Course Directors and Planning Committees to assist in the conflict of interest review process
- Your approval letter will include your link to your Google folder that will include your online disclosure form and other resources (for UMN RSS activities). You will also receive your link for the new online Session Details form with your letter.
FY21 Series Closeouts
FY21 will conclude on June 30, 2021. OCPD will complete a review of your series to determine compliance, credit eligibility and issue Statements of Participation to your learners.
Here is what you need to do:
- Ensure your attendance spreadsheet is complete and in your shared Google Folder. Note you must use the template provided that reflects cumulative attendance for the entire FY21 series.
- Save a copy of your final budget to your Google Folder. Use this template.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “RSS Closeout Request 21-xxx: [title of your RSS]. You must provide a final budget
OCPD will review your documentation to ensure that you submitted a Session Details Form for each session that is listed on the attendance spreadsheet. If you are missing any, OCPD will email you and provide you with two weeks to submit any missing information. Only sessions that have a compliant Session Details Form and Attendance data will be eligible for credit.
Remember, you do not have to submit the Financial Disclosures/Conflict of Interest Review because you provided those details on the Session Details Form for each session. Also you do not need to conduct an evaluation or send an evaluation summary for closeout because CPD will be sending out an online evaluation to all RSS learners.