Remember: You can continue to hold virtual RSS Sessions - See the Frequently Asked Questions - Can RSS activities be live streamed? resource for more information.
We value the important work of the Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) Coordinators, Course Directors and Planning Committees and recognize your role in educating the healthcare team while ensuring compliance with accreditation criteria. Please review the resources below and contact OCPD if you have questions or need support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) that are accredited by the University of Minnesota Office of Continuing Professional Development are now managed using the CE Portal. RSS Coordinators will use the RSS Dashboard to manage the administration of their sessions including scheduling, adding speakers, collecting financial disclosures, uploading presentations for peer review if necessary, and more. Note that all sessions must be marked as approved the day prior to the session date to be eligible for credit; credit cannot be awarded retroactively.
- Join OCPD Staff Wednesdays from 1:00 - 2:00 CST for RSS Drop In Sessions if you have questions about your series. Contact email@example.com if you need a calendar invite to this weekly session.
- RSS Coordinator Training Session Video
- RSS Coordinator Manual FY22
- FY22 RSS Welcome Slides Template for RSS Coordinator Use
- Financial Disclosure and Conflict of Interest Review Guidance for Course Directors
- FY22 Information for RSS Learners on CE Portal Account Creation and How to Claim RSS Attendance/Credit
- August 2021 RSS Update
- Online FY22 RSS Application - use this form to request accreditation for any new Regularly Scheduled Series
FY21 Series Closeouts
FY21 will conclude on June 30, 2021. OCPD will complete a review of your series to determine compliance, credit eligibility and issue Statements of Participation to your learners.
Here is what you need to do:
- Ensure your attendance spreadsheet is complete and in your shared Google Folder. Note you must use the template provided that reflects cumulative attendance for the entire FY21 series.
- Save a copy of your final budget to your Google Folder. Use this template.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “RSS Closeout Request 21-xxx: [title of your RSS]. You must provide a final budget
OCPD will review your documentation to ensure that you submitted a Session Details Form for each session that is listed on the attendance spreadsheet. If you are missing any, OCPD will email you and provide you with two weeks to submit any missing information. Only sessions that have a compliant Session Details Form and Attendance data will be eligible for credit.
Remember, you do not have to submit the Financial Disclosures/Conflict of Interest Review because you provided those details on the Pre-Session Details Form for each session. Also you do not need to conduct an evaluation or send an evaluation summary for closeout because CPD will be sending out an online evaluation to all RSS learners.