Nine Radiology Faculty Receive Promotion and Tenure
Author: | July 3, 2019
Clinical faculty Eric Hoggard, MD, Tara Holm, MD, Jessica Kuehn-Hadjer, MD, Shelly Marette, MD, and Fred Ott, MD and Center for Magnetic Resonance Research (CMRR) researchers Christophe Lenglet, PhD, Silvia Mangia, PhD, Shalom Michaeli, PhD, and Xiao-Hong Zhu, PhD have achieved promotions effective July 1, 2019.
This was the first year that the Master Clinician Track went into effect. The Master Clinician Track provides a way to recognize and promote clinical excellence. It affords faculty the opportunity for academic advancement that is predominantly focused on clinical care.
Promotions this year totaled over 10% of the faculty in the department, five of them on the Master Clinician Track.
Learn more about the nine faculty who were promoted:
- Eric Hoggard, MD, Associate Professor
- Tara Holm, MD, Associate Professor
- Jessica Kuehn-Hadjer, MD, Associate Professor
- Christophe Lenglet, PhD, Associate Professor
- Silvia Mangia, PhD, Professor
- Shelly Marette, MD, Associate Professor
- Shalom Michaeli, PhD, Professor
- Fred Ott, MD, Associate Professor
- Xiao-Hong Zhu, PhD, Professor