Resources from Partners
- Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences Campaign Toolkit (Link to Toolkit)
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Toolkit (Link to Toolkit)
- Pediatrics on Call: Treating FASD without Bias (Link to Podcast)
The North American Council on Adoptable Children (NACAC) works to ensure all children in foster care have permanent, loving families and adoptive families have the support they need.
A non-profit organization was formed to educate the public, media, policymakers, and other stakeholders about adoption-related issue.
Child Welfare Information Gateway provides recourses for families and professionals across the child welfare continuum. Topics that resources cover include prevention, safety & rick, youth, permanency, well-being, data system/evaluation/technology, workforce, casework practices, social determinates of health, tribal child welfare, equitable practice, parent & caregivers, and courts.
MN Department of Human Services: Permanency Support Services
- MNAdopt: Supports Minnesota’s adoptive, foster, and kinship families and the professionals who work in these communities
- Ampersand: Provides permanency and adoption services to older youth and families who face barriers to equity in child welfare, and to champion systemic changes that advance belonging, dignity and hope.
- Reel of Hope: A project that works with counties and adoption agencies to find foster kids their forever families. They create videos highlighting a child’s story helps to solidify the reality that foster youth enter the child welfare system through no fault of their own.
- Children’s Home Society of MN and Lutheran Social Services: Partnered organizations that provide complementary adoption services, high standards of quality, and experience creating and supporting families. To meet the growing need of children in Minnesota’s foster care system, in 2018 Children’s Home expanded its services to provide licensing, education and preparation for foster care resource families.
- Evolve Family Services: Provides free and unbiased pregnancy support for individuals experiencing an unplanned pregnancy.
- North Homes Children and Family Services: A private, non-profit agency that provides comprehensive mental health services to children and families across Northern Minnesota.
- Minnesota Indian Women's Resource Center: A non-profit social and mental health services organization committed to traditional ways of being and support of Native women and their families.
Proof Alliance provides awareness and education to pregnant individuals about dangers of consuming alcohol during pregnancy, while also providing support and empowering individuals that live with a Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD).
717 Delaware St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414