How to make the most of your Preadoption Medical Review
You've uploaded your file for a preadoption medical review - now what?
Uploading Additional information:
- At any time, you may upload additional information, updates or questions to be reviewed. We recommend it!
- Log back into your account to upload your document(s). Please upload documents as PDF's and combine all photos into one PDF.
- If you have problems uploading anything, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org so we may assist you.
How to submit questions to reviewers:
- Log into the Log system
- Click on Update Existing
- Under Status, click on Reviewed/View Responses
- Click on Post a question for the reviewer in regards to this response
- Type your response and click Submit.
Reply to an email they sent you and your reply will be sent to email@example.com. During business hours, someone will forward your email to the physician reviewer on call. If there are urgent concerns or questions outside of our regular business hours (M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CT), please contact Dr. Judith Eckerle at firstname.lastname@example.org, or type your questions and upload them to the log as a PDF attachment.
Please note that unless you have purchased a 24-hour turnaround or weekend service, questions are answered Monday - Friday during regular business hours.
What to do before you travel:
- Right before you travel, log into your file and note that you are traveling abroad by checking the box at the bottom that indicates "if parents are traveling abroad in a country other than the U.S., this box will be checked." This will notify the reviewers that you are traveling, and they will be very prompt with responding to inquiries and updates while you are abroad.
- Review our travel page and helpful tips:
Regarding Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.:
- It is best if you upload everything to your account on the Log system. Sometimes our reviewers cannot access other platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc., and the University of Minnesota does not recommend them for sharing medical data.
- If you have any issues with uploading anything (including large files), please contact us at email@example.com.