Welcome to the Lions Voice Clinic of the University of Minnesota, where a team of professionals is dedicated to:
- Evaluating and treating voice disorders
- Researching all aspects of voice use
- Educating individuals about the human voice
- Providing a full range of state of the art voice care
- Specializing in treating singers, actors, and other professional voice users
Helping people with their voices is the most important part of our mission. The portion of this website tells you more about that process. If you’re searching for help with your own voice, we strongly suggest that you read the brief description of Categories of Voice Disorders before reading about Specific Voice Disorders, as it will help you understand the kinds of things that can go wrong with the voice. On this page we tell you about the evaluation and treatment process at the Lions Voice Clinic.