Now Accepting Applications
The application window is open for the 2020-2021 academic year.
The number of postgraduate fellows in brain injury medicine is limited to one fellow for the 2019-2020 academic year. Applicants must have completed an ACGME accredited residency program in physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology or psychiatry and be board-eligible or board-certified in their specialty.
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation (LoR)
- One faculty LoR from applicant's residency program director
- Two additional LoRs (recommended that one be from a brain injury medicine physician)
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS; paper applications will not be accepted
- J1 visas are available
- H1-B visas are not available