The number of postgraduate fellows in brain injury medicine is limited to one fellow for the academic year. Applicants must have completed an ACGME accredited residency program in physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology or psychiatry and be board-eligible or board-certified in their specialty.
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation (LoR)
- One faculty LoR from applicant's residency program director
- Two additional LoRs (recommended that one be from a brain injury medicine physician)
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS; paper applications will not be accepted
- J1 visas are available
- H1-B visas are not available