Fellows and Alumni
Meet Our Current Fellows
Hometown: Omdurman, Sudan
Medical School: University of Khartoum - Khartoum, Sudan
Residency School: Harlem Hospital Center/Columbia University - New York, NY, USA
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Plans after fellowship: I am yet to decide.
Coolest/geekiest/most random thing about you: I practiced medicine in four continents.
If you weren't a physician, you would be: A singer or a soccer player.
Medical School: Bahiana School of Medicine and Public Health - Salvador, Brazil
Residency: Roberto Santos General Hospital - Salvador, Brazil
Neurocritical Care Fellows & Positions After Graduation
- Anas Aljabari, MD - Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology Fellow, UHS Wilson Medical Center (Johnson City, NY)
- Leighton Mohl, DO - Specialist in Neurocritical Care, Sanford Medical Center (Fargo, ND)
- Lauren Sand, MD - Neurosurgeon, Methodist Moody Brain and Spine Institute (Richardson and Dallas, TX)
- Hilda Guerra, MD - Regions Hospital - The Stroke Center
- Sherief Boss, MD - (Chicago, IL)
- Shola Akinwale Aluko, MD - Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Tenbit Emiru, MD, PhD - Critical Care Neurologist, Hennepin Healthcare (Minneapolis, MN) and Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of UCare
- Haejoe Park, MD - Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center (Hershey, PA)