- Admission is contingent upon completion of an ACGME-accredited urology training program.
- The applicant must be a US citizen.
- The applicant must have three letters of support, including one from their chairperson.
- The applicant must have passed all 3 steps of USMLE before the match date and be eligible for a Minnesota State medical license prior to starting fellowship.
Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship Match
2021 Match is now closed. Please check back for details regarding registration for the 2022 Match.
To apply for a Urology fellowship position, first submit an online application by clicking here.
In addition to applying online you must also send the following to Dr. Sean Elliott:
- Copy of your application
- Current CV
- Personal Statement
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (including one from your program director)
Dr. Sean Elliott
University of Minnesota
Department of Urology
420 Delaware St SE, MMC 394
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Contact Liz Mayock at email@example.com with any questions.