PHDR invites you to join us at our monthly Health Equity Seminar Series. The seminars provide a platform for academics and community engaged in health disparities resesearch and/or programming to present their work.
Dates: 2nd Tuesdays of the month (Sept - Jun)
Location: Zoom **Seminars will be held virtually until further notice.
Time: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
"2021 State of PHDR"
- Michele Allen, MD, MS, PHDR Director
- Maiyia Kasouaher, PhD, Community Enagement Lead
Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for the first seminar of the 2021-2022 PHDR Health Equity Seminar Series. Come hear about PHDR's accomplishments and plans for the upcoming year.
2021-2022 Seminar Schedule
The schedule will be updated as topics are finalized. Please check back for updates.
- September 14, 2021: 2021 State of PHDR
- October 12, 2021: Stolen Breaths - Exploring Solutions to the Disproportionate Impact of Police Violence and the COVID-19 Pandemic on Black Lives
- November 9, 2021: Topic: COVID Trial Outcomes
- December 14, 2021: TBA
- January 13, 2022: TBA
* Joint PHDR/FMCH
- February 8, 2022: TBA
- March 8, 2022: TBA
- April 12, 2022: TBA
- May 10, 2022: TBA
- June 14, 2022: TBA
Last updated: 08/20/2021