In the Community Dialogue Series, University of Minnesota health experts are invited to the community to engage in discussion and share information on health topics chosen by community members.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send a question/topic to be addressed at a future event.
There are currently no community dialogue series planned. Information will be added as it becomes available.
University of Minnesota experts are invited by the community to engage in discussion and share information on health related topics chosen by community members.
We strive to present opportunities for University of Minnesota subject matter experts and community groups to dialogue on topics relevant to the community.
We invite community groups to submit health topics they are interested in learning more about. We will work with the group to identify a University of Minnesota expert in the topic area requested and plan a forum for discussion and sharing information.
- Community identifies health or social determinants of health related topic
- PHDR staff identify speaker
- PHDR and community to originator work together to co-lead event planning
- PHDR have small budget to cover event related expense
- Facilitates collaborative, equitable involvement of all partners in all phases of the program planning
- Builds on strengths and resources within the community
- Promotes a co-learning and empowering process that attends to social inequalities
- Disseminates findings from dialogue and knowledge gained to all partners