Grand Rounds has moved to the Zoom platform until further notice. Registration is required and can be found under the speaker information below . CME Credits will be given for online attendance.
- Open to the public
- CME credits are only available to those who register and view live
- With permission from the speaker, Grand Rounds are broadcast for live remote viewing as well as recorded for future review
- View the Required Accreditation Language and statement for FY21
Watch/Listen Live Online
To watch live online:
Please register to watch online in advance of the presentation. You can find the registration button below under each speaker's name.
CME credits are only awarded for live attendance.
- Understand the basic elements of "red flag" gun removal laws
- Evaluate the evidence regarding the efficacy of such laws in preventing suicide and violence
- Consider how "red flag" laws can be used by mental health professionals when managing violence and suicide risk