Welcome to the Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic, one of the many specialty clinics at University of Minnesota Medical Center. In conjunction with the University of Minnesota Physicians, we offer comprehensive, coordinated health care for you and your family. Click on each section to learn more about the services we provide.
To make an appointment at the clinic, please call 612-273-8700.
Our physicians provide care for many medical conditions including (but not limited to) the following:
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Family problems
- Impulse control disorders
- Panic disorder
- Perinatal mood and anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Sleep disorder
We provide evaluation, consultation and treatment using all procedures standard in psychiatric practice.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)