Become a member
University of Minnesota faculty are invited to apply to become members of the Center for Immunology.
Center for Immunology members are eligible to:
Applicants must have faculty rank at the University of Minnesota (assistant professor or above on the tenure or non-tenure track) and have published peer-reviewed immunology research.
Responsibilities of membership
- Work with other members of the Center for Immunology to develop and participate in research and education.
- Acknowledge Center for Immunology membership in immunology publications and presentations.
- Participate in CFI seminars, data conferences, and journal clubs.
Individuals applying for membership should submit a current CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should include:
- why the investigator wants to join the Center for Immunology
- what expertise and research interests he/she brings, and
- an idea of the collaboration or research in which he/she would like to engage.
Please include “Membership Request” in the subject line of the email.