Looking for a seminar related to immunology? Here's your gateway to what's happening when.
Spring 2023 Immunology MICaB Invited Speaker Seminar
These are the immunology-focused sessions; the full MICaB Invited Speaker Seminar Series schedule is posted by the Microbiology Immunology and Cancer Biology program (MICaB). The seminars are held each Monday at noon and can be attended either virtually or in-person.
Immunology Journal Club and Super Group
- Immunology Journal Club- is a weekly gathering of graduate students and postdoctoral fellows to evaluate recent immunological articles with an interactive discussion. To view presenter schedule and links for papers click here
Every Monday at 9:00 a.m. in 3-143 WMBB or via Zoom
- Immunology Super Group- is a weekly meeting in which graduate students and postdocs from CFI laboratories present their research work in progress to the entire CFI community.
Every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. in 1-125 CCRB or via
Come and enjoy Tea, Coffee,Treats and Immunology Talk in an informal setting.
Every Monday and Wednesday
2:30 p.m. 2-163 WMBB
J.S. and H.R Blumenthal Memorial Lectureship Series
Since 1963, the Lectureship has hosted outstanding researchers in the field of Allergy and Immunology. The Center for Immunology is dedicated to continuing the Lectureship in honor of all the work done by the Blumenthals.
Immunology related seminars
- BMBB Seminars
- Infection and Immunity Research Conference (formerly "CIDMTR" conference)
- Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation Seminar Calendar
- Integrative Biology and Physiology Seminar
- Larson Lectureship Series
- Lillehei Heart Institute Seminar Series
- Masonic Cancer Center Seminar Series
- Molecular, Cellular, Developmental Biology & Genetics Student Seminar
- MICaB Student Seminar Series
- Stem Cell Institute Weekly Research Conference