The IncuCyte SX5 Live-Cell Analysis System is a real-time cell monitoring and surveillance system that automatically captures and analyzes images of living cells around-the-clock for days, weeks, or months, while cells remain undisturbed inside a standard tissue culture incubator.
- Up to three fluorescence channels (Green/Orange/Near IR) plue phase contrast images collected in a single experiment. Includes a long wavelength, low phototoxicity NIR channel with specific reagents available for all channels for assays in apoptosis, cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, spheroids, and cell and organellar cycles.
- 4x, 10x, and 20x objectives on an automated turret
- 3 interchangeable vessel trays fo over 600 vessels types, with up to 6 microplates in the instrument for parallel for unattended time-lapse live cell imaging
IMPORTANT: Your cells must be in a compatible plate vessel to utilize the IncuCyte SX5. Please review the list below to see if your vessel is compatible.
Using the UIC IncuCyte SX5
The University Imaging Centers IncuCyte SX5 live-cell analysis system is available to internal and external investigators interested in running real-time live cell experiments.
Internal UMN Researchers Project Workflow
- Create your UIC iLab account.
- Submit a IncuCyte SX5 Live Cell Imaging Submission Form (below).
- After receiving your submission. A UIC staff member will reach out to coordinate the scheduling and discuss the details of your request.
- Once scheduled, we will work with you to setup your experiment on the IncuCyte SX5 system and grant you access to the real-time remote data analysis.
- After your experiment has completed, we'll coordinate the return of your vessel(s) as well as transferring your data to you for long term storage.
If you are an external researcher interested in using this system. Please contact us to discuss your project.