The IncuCyte SX5 Live-Cell Analysis System is a real-time cell monitoring and surveillance system that automatically captures and analyzes images of living cells around-the-clock for days, weeks, or months, while cells remain undisturbed inside a standard tissue culture incubator.
- Up to three fluorescence channels (Green/Orange/Near IR) plue phase contrast images collected in a single experiment. Includes a long wavelength, low phototoxicity NIR channel with specific reagents available for all channels for assays in apoptosis, cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, spheroids, and cell and organellar cycles.
- 4x, 10x, and 20x objectives on an automated turret
- 3 interchangeable vessel trays fo over 600 vessels types, with up to 6 microplates in the instrument for parallel for unattended time-lapse live cell imaging
IMPORTANT: Your cells must be in a compatible plate vessel to utilize the IncuCyte SX5. Please review the list below to see if your vessel is compatible.
Using the UIC IncuCyte SX5
- Create your UIC iLab account & submit a training request.
- After receiving your training request. A UIC staff member will reach out to discuss the details of your experiment.