The University Imaging Centers offers direct access to reagents from Thermo Fisher Scientific Supply Centers located within our CCRB (Room 1-220) and Jackson Hall (Room 1-151) facilities.
Supply Center Features
- Immediate access to on-site stock gives you access to the products you need, when you need them most.
- Automated restocking reduces the need to constantly remember to reorder frequently-used products
- Customizable product mix allows you to adjust the inventory to meet your research needs
- Selection of inventory models and storage units are available to suit your lab's requirements
- Order consolidation reduced shipping and transaction charges
- Spend management tools streamline invoice processing and user spend reports
Free Secondary Antibodies
The University Imaging Centers offer free Thermo Fisher Scientific secondary antibodies (20 µl aliquots) at all UIC locations.
Contact UIC staff to get yours! All the antibodies are derived in goat and available in anti-mouse, anti-rabbit and anti-rat versions, directed to the whole IgG molecule and are highly cross-absorbed. Emission selections are optimized for UIC scopes, so they are intened for UIC users.
List of Available Antibody Aliquot's
For more details, visit the Thermo Fisher Antibodies(link is external) webpage.