The University Imaging Centers offers large format printing at all 3 of our locations across the UMN-Twin Cities Campuses.
- Cancer and Cardiovascular Research Building
- Jackson Hall
- Snyder Hall
- U of M Standard Paper - $6.00 per square foot
- U of M Photo Gloss - $7.25 per square foot
- U of M Cloth - $8.50 per square foot
- Standard & Photo Gloss Proof - $10.00
- Cloth Proof - $15.00
- Poster Tube - $6.00
- Rush Fee - $20.00
Notifcation and Turnaround
Posters submitted by 10am are typically printed by 4:30pm the next working day. You will be contacted when the poster is ready. Faster turnaround time will be subject to a $20.00 RUSH charge. For the purposes of rush charges, orders submitted after normal business hours will be treated as having been submitted the next business day.
Multiple posters needed for classes or symposiums will require more leadtime. Contact University Imaging Center staff to arrange this. Posters can be picked up during normal business hours Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Payments must be in the form of a departmental chart field string or check made out to the "University of Minnesota". Minnesota sales tax will be applied to any check payment.
Supported File Formats
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) - Preferred
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT)
- Various Image formats (JPG, TIFF, etc)
Important: If your file size exceeds 100mb please contact us.
Course Poster Printing, Conferences, Workshops, Symposiums
Event & Class printing is available. Please contact Alex Cramer to coordinate.
- ASCB (American Society Cell Biology)
- SfN (Society for Neuroscience)
- ITN (Institute for Translational Neuroscience)
- UROP (Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program)
- LSSURP (Life Sciences Summer Undergraduate Research Program)
- Winchell Undergraduate Research Symposium
- NCUR (The National Conference on Undergraduate Research
- The University of Minnesota Undergraduate Research Symposium