The University Imaging Centers offers large format printing at all 3 of our locations across the UMN-Twin Cities Campuses.
|Standard Semi-Gloss||$6.00 / Sq. Ft.|
|Photo Gloss||$7.25 / Sq. Ft.|
|Water Resistant Poly Cloth||$8.50 / Sq. Ft.|
Notifcation and Turnaround
Posters submitted by 10am are typically printed by 4:30pm the next working day. You will be contacted when the poster is ready. Faster turnaround time will be subject to a $20.00 RUSH charge. For the purposes of rush charges, orders submitted after normal business hours will be treated as having been submitted the next business day.
Multiple posters needed for classes or symposiums will require more leadtime. Contact University Imaging Center staff to arrange this. Posters can be picked up during normal business hours Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Internal UMN payment may be in the form of an EFS chart field string. We also accept cards, checks made out to the "University of Minnesota", and cash.
Minnesota sales tax will be applied to any cash, check, or card payment.
Supported File Formats
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) - Preferred
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT)
- Various Image formats (JPG, TIFF, etc)
Important: If your file size exceeds 100mb please contact us.
Course Poster Printing, Conferences, Workshops, Symposiums
Large event & course presentation printing is available. Please contact Alex Cramer to coordinate.
- ASCB (American Society Cell Biology)
- SfN (Society for Neuroscience)
- ITN (Institute for Translational Neuroscience)
- UROP (Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program)
- LSSURP (Life Sciences Summer Undergraduate Research Program)
- Winchell Undergraduate Research Symposium
- NCUR (The National Conference on Undergraduate Research
- The University of Minnesota Undergraduate Research Symposium