The University Imaging Centers offers large format printing and black foam core mounting at all 3 of our locations across the UMN-Twin Cities Campuses.
|Standard Semi-Gloss||$6.00 / Sq. Ft.|
|Photo Gloss||$7.25 / Sq. Ft.|
|Water Resistant Poly Cloth||$8.50 / Sq. Ft.|
|Foam Core Mounting||Contact us an estimate.|
Internal UMN payment may be in the form of an EFS chart field string.
We also accept credit/debit card payment (MN Sales Tax will be applied).
Proofs are a small scale print of your poster to give you a sense of color, paper quality, and a final opportunity to review content.
Notifcation and Turnaround
Posters submitted by 10am are typically printed by 4:30pm the next working day. You will be contacted when the poster is ready. Faster turnaround time will be subject to a $20.00 RUSH charge. For the purposes of rush charges, orders submitted after normal business hours will be treated as having been submitted the next business day.
Multiple posters needed for classes or symposiums will require more leadtime. Contact University Imaging Center staff to arrange this. Posters can be picked up during normal business hours Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Foam Core Mounting
We stock 32" x 40" black foam core. The maximum poster size for mounting is 24" x 36".
If you have a mounting request that exceeds those dimensions please contact us to discuss your order.
Mounted poster requests are not subject to our standard turnaround. Please allow 2-3 days for single prints. If you have multiple orders send us a message to discuss timelines. Rush mounting is available and will incur additional fees.
Supported File Formats
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) - Preferred
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT)
- Various Image formats (JPG, TIFF, etc)
Important: If your file size exceeds 100mb please contact us.
Course Poster Printing, Conferences, Workshops, Symposiums
Large event & course presentation printing is available. Please contact Alex Cramer to coordinate.
- ASCB (American Society Cell Biology)
- SfN (Society for Neuroscience)
- ITN (Institute for Translational Neuroscience)
- UROP (Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program)
- LSSURP (Life Sciences Summer Undergraduate Research Program)
- Winchell Undergraduate Research Symposium
- NCUR (The National Conference on Undergraduate Research
- The University of Minnesota Undergraduate Research Symposium