UIC Snyder Hall Open House & Nikon AX R Webinar
UIC Snyder Hall Open House
Introducing the new Nikon AX R upright confocal
Click here to register!
The University Imaging Centers is pleased to announce an Open House on June 23, 2022.
University Imaging Centers staff and Nikon representatives will be available throughout the day to show you the latest equipment and capabilities at the St. Paul location of our Nikon Center of Excellence, including the brand new Nikon AX R confocal microscope.
There will be a seminar in Snyder Hall room 13 the day prior, Wednesday, June 22nd, at 1:00 p.m. introducing the Nikon AX R and the latest in AI tools from Nikon.
Date: June 22nd
Time: 1:00 p.m.
Where: UIC Snyder Hall, Room 13
Date: June 23rd
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Where: UIC Snyder Hall, Room 23
Throughout the day there will be ongoing demonstrations on UIC equipment including: spectral macro confocal, automated inverted confocal microscope, whole animal and plant imaging, scanning EM and transmission electron microscope along with image analysis.
In addition, staff from all UIC sites will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about any of the UIC resources and to reserve your training session! Nikon representatives will also be onsite to answer questions and offer insight on the Nikon systems capabilities.
The University Imaging Centers are a campus-wide resource for:
- Sample preparation for all forms of imaging and microscopy
- Whole Plant / Animal Imaging, microPET/CT
- Spatial Genomics and Proteomics
- Large tissue clearing and imaging
- Confocal and Spectral Microscopy
- Whole slide scanning in fluorescence and bright field
- Fluorescence, Brightfield, and Darkfield Microscopy
- Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Image Analysis
- 3D Printing, High-Quality Poster Printing
Contact email@example.com for details, and demonstration appointments