Eligible applicants will have completed an obstetrics and gynecology residency that is accredited by the American Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or the Council of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (CRCPSC) and are eligible to take the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG) written examination.
All applications through ERAS Fellowships must include:
- Completed online application
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Three current letters of recommendation
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE Step I and II, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX, or NBME)
- Recent photograph
Please send these additional documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 612-626-0665:
- Copy of medical school diploma
- Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology, if applicable (indicate if you have made application for the oral and written examination; if you have passed the oral and written examination)
- CREOG examination scores for Year 1, 2 and 3
International Medical Graduates
- Be able to obtain a J-1 visa or have resident alien status; the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health does not sponsor H-1B visas
- Hold a valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit the University of Minnesota Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship Program in Minneapolis for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews will be held in July and August for fellowship position.