SURGERY Grand Rounds
The Department of Surgery Grand Rounds is an educational activity to provide surgeons, residents, fellows, researchers and other attendees with up-to-date knowledge of surgical issues encountered in academic practice. Grand Rounds held year-round and supports the continuing education of our faculty, residents, students, staff and guests. Grand Rounds are an essential component of medical education.
Grand Rounds Schedule
WHEN: Weekly each Tuesday morning
TIME: 7:30 to 8:30 AM
WHERE: Hybrid (on-campus & via Zoom)
- Tuesday, October 3: WELLNESS DAY
- Tuesday, October 10: Research Week Grand Rounds with Genevieve Melton-Meaux, MD, PhD, John Osborn, PhD, Stephen Huddleston, MD, PhD | MT 5-125 | *7:00-9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 17: Cerra Lecture - Understanding the Uniquely Human Inflammatory Response to Injury and Infection with Todd Costantini, MD, FACS| MT 5-125
- Tuesday, October 24: NO GRAND ROUNDS (ACS Clinical Congress)
- Tuesday, October 31: Recruitment (UMN Day)