In the coming months this tab is where you will find an increasingly robust collection of resources and educational materials for those just beginning their DEI journey, those looking for a challenge, and everyone in between!
Medical School Office of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (ODEI)
Office of Equity & Diversity (OED)
- OED Education Program - Free to all current students, staff, & faculty on all five system campuses.
- OED Holidays & Religious Observances
- Under the heading for “Calendar of Holidays and Religious Observances”, click the “Add this calendar to your own Google Calendar” link to integrate this calendar into your personal calendar.
Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Native Governance Center
- Beyond Land Acknowledgement: A Guide
- Beyond Land Acknowledgement: A Guide (Downloadable PDF)
- A Guide to Creating an Indigenous Land Acknowledgement Statement
- A Self-Assessment
- Interactive Map: Our Home on Native Land - Native-Land.ca
Past SADI Workshops
- The Staff Advancing Diversity & Inclusion (SADI) Committee Presents: "Ableism and Anti-Ableist Actions" Virtual Workshop presented by the University of Minnesota Disability Resource Center (DRC) [Workshop Recording Link]
Best Practices Guides
- Staff Advancing Diversity & Inclusion (SADI) Zoom Guidelines and Best Practices for Meetings and Events
If you're interested in getting involved with SADI, have questions, suggestions, or would like to collaborate, please reach out via email.
Complete the form below if you wish to be added to the SADI email communication list. You will receive direct communication and information regarding upcoming Connect & Learn Discussions, events, professional development opportunities, workshops and more! You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com.