Faculty Development & Diversity
The Council for Faculty Development and Diversity oversees Department of Pediatrics programs to support the mentoring, career development, and advancement of our faculty. Our goals and responsibilities include:
- Enhancing the academic success of individual faculty members
- Improving faculty engagement, satisfaction, and collaboration
- Developing greater faculty effectiveness in the areas of mentoring, research, and education
- Developing a cadre of future leaders
- Attaining a diverse environment through recruitment, hiring, and retention of faculty, staff, and trainees from underrepresented groups
Faculty Celebration: Welcome & Recognition
Thank you to everyone who attended the department's annual Faculty Celebration: Welcome and Recognition Event!
We welcome your feedback on this new event.
The 2023 event was held on October 17th.