Internal Grants Open for Applications
Internal Support Offered on a Rolling Basis
Departmental Support for Research Publication Costs
Applications are considered on a rolling basis - Support is limited to 1 paper per fiscal year (July 1- June 30) per faculty member who is a first or senior author.
Recognizing that the costs of publication have risen significantly, especially for open access journals whose fees are mandatory, the Department of Pediatrics is pleased to offer financial support to help offset research publication fees.
The University libraries, as part of their commitment to open access publishing, support memberships with publishers and publications that provide UMN-affiliated authors with a discount on author publishing fees (APCs). You can find out more about the University Libraries' open access principles and the journals supported on the UMN Libraries website.
Pediatric Resource Grant
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
The Department of Pediatrics Research Council is pleased to announce a competitive funding mechanism to support access to resources not budgeted in existing or planned studies. Data obtained from the resource must be used to support a scholarship product that will bring recognition to the Department of Pediatrics, eg. publication, external grant proposal, patent, etc.
Private Foundation RFPs in Children's Health
- Fanconi Anemia Research Grant Award - Rolling deadline
- Foundation Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (FAST) - Rolling deadline
- Fraxa Reseach Foundation: Fragile X Research - Rolling deadline
- Neurofibromatosis Therapeutice Acceleration Program (NTAP) - Rolling deadline
- SynGAP Research Fund - Rolling deadline
Additional Open RFAs
Links to Funding Websites
- Office of Academic Clinical Affairs Funding Opportunities
- Office of the VP for Research Funding Opportunities
- UMN Internal Funding Opportunities
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute Funding Opportunities
- Masonic Cancer Center Internal Funding Opportunities
- Medical School Grants
- Institute for Engineering in Medicine
- UMF Grants
- Progressive Grant - Due November, 2023
- Andrew David Sit Innovators Fund Award - Due October, 2023
- Masonic Cross-Departmental Award - Due October, 2023
- Pediatric Translational Cancer Research Grant - Due June, 2023
- Pediatric V Scholar Cancer Research Grant - Due June, 2023
- Health Equity Scholars for Action 2023 - Due May 31, 2023
- New Opportunities to Improve Outcomes (NOTIO) - Due May, 2023
- UMN Technology Commercialization: Early Intervention Fund - Due May, 2023
- Summer Pediatric Research "SUPER" Award - Due May 1, 2023
- Progressive Grants Round 2: Stage 4 - Due February 20, 2023
- Child Health Collaborative Grant - Due January 27, 2023
- Pediatrics Embracing Diversity in Scholarship “PEDS” Award - Due Monday, August 22, 2022
- Cross-Divisional Grant - Due May 16, 2022
- Summer Pediatric Research "SUPER" Award - Due May 1, 2022