What is PRESS?
PRESS is an annual event through which the Department of Pediatrics celebrates and showcases the depth and breadth of research and scholarly activities performed by Department trainees and sponsored by faculty members. PRESS uses a combination of oral and poster presentations to showcase these activities.
PRESS 2020 will be held Friday, April 24th, 2020. Abstract submissions are due by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, February 24, 2020.
- 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. - Formal Oral Presentations: Eight oral Presentations by highly-meritorious abstracts that include a 10 minute talk and 5 minute Q&A.
- 3:00 to 3:45 p.m. - Poster Session A
- 3:45 to 4:30 p.m. - Poster Session B
- 4:30 to 5:00 p.m. - Awards in the Wilf Auditorium
The 33rd Annual Pediatric Research, Education, and Scholarship Symposium (PRESS) was held on Friday, April 5th, 2019. There was a fantastic turnout with over 185 people in attendance!
The 2019 PRESS committee would like to thank everyone that helped make PRESS possible. A special thanks to our judges who played a vital role in scoring abstract submissions, oral and poster presentations.
PRESS 2019 Committee
- Gwenyth Fischer, MD
- Aaron Kelly, PhD
- Angela Panoskaltsis-Mortari, PhD
- Sara Ramel, MD
- Emily Kukacka, Administrative Associate