MD, Mayo Medical School, Rochester, MN
Residency in Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
Fellowship in Pediatric Rheumatology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
Patricia Hobday, MD is a 2013 graduate of the Division of Pediatric Rheumatology Fellowship Program at the University of Minnesota.
Dr. Hobday received her MD degree from Mayo Medical School in Rochester, Minnesota. She completed Pediatric residency at the University of Minnesota and went on to complete an additional year as Chief resident. She is board-certified in Pediatrics.
At the University of Minnesota, Dr. Hobday cares for children arthritis and other related conditions such as dermatomyositis and systemic lupus erythematosus.
Awards & Recognition
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota (2020)
- Minneapolis - St. Paul “Top Doctors, Rising Star Edition” (2015-2017)
- Minnesota Monthly “Top Doctors” (2016-2017, 2019)
- Medical Honoree, Arthritis Foundation’s Walk to Cure Juvenile Arthritis (2015)
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatric Rheumatology